How do I connect AirTouch to Google Assistant?
Download the latest Google Assistant app to your phone.
Open Google Assistant settings on your smart phone.
- Option 1:
Say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings".
- Option 2:
- Tap and hold the Google Assistant app logo.
- Choose Settings option.
- Open the Google Assistant app.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture of initial.
Click here to learn how to open Google Assistant Settings.
Add AirTouch to your Home Control
- In Settings, scroll down and tap Home Control options.
- Use Search engine at the top right, type AirTouch and choose AirTouch option.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Enter your AirTouch Device ID, password and tap Next to add AirTouch Console to your Google Assistant service list.
- Assign Zones to any Room that makes voice commands easier and friendlier for you.
Now you can control your home air conditioning with your voice.
Say "Hey Google, turn on the air conditioning"...
Please sign in to leave a comment.