- Enter AirTouch Settings from the 3 bars menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Installers and enter password "Polyaire".
- Under General, tick the box/circle for Zimi.
If you don’t see the Zimi checkbox
Make sure that the AirTouch system has the latest firmware updates.
- Enter the Preferences tab at the top of the Settings Screen on AirTouch console.
- Select Versions.
- Follow any prompts to update the firmware if an update is available.
- Exit Settings.
- Tap the AirTouch logo in the top left of the screen to access the Zimi app.
It may take a moment to find, connect to and show your Zimi devices.
If No Zimi Devices Show
Make sure that you have set them up and added them to the same Zimi home network that includes a Cloud Connect using the Smartphone app.
For more information click here