To get started, tap the Programs tab on the top of the home screen.
- Up to 4 programs and one AC timer can be set up for each ducted system. Remember, AirTouch 2 and 3 let you control 1 or 2 independent ducted air conditioning units.
- Touch the Program event button for the program (e.g. Program 1) on the Programming Screen to enter the Program time screen.
- Touch the relevant area to select Monday-Friday, Saturday or Sunday program and the ON or OFF operation to modify.
- Use the time wheel to choose the time for each operation.
Set your Program for an individual or multiple zone/s or the entire AC unit
- Enter the Assignment screen by touching Assignment on the Programming Screen. The Assignment screen shows the list of the current programs of each zone and the AC Unit.
- Touch the Program field of a zone/group or the AC unit to show all program options. Touching a program option will assign the program to the group or the AC unit. Each zone/group and the AC unit can be assigned with one program from Program 1 to Program 4 (‘P1’ to ‘P4’).
- If a program has been assigned to a group or AC unit, the program indicator will appear next to the group.
Set AC Timer Overall
- The AC timer function is useful for automatically switching the AC unit ON or OFF at any given time if AC is connected to your AirTouch.
- You can use the OFF Timer and ON Timer in combination or separately. If you have multiple air conditioners connected to your AirTouch, you can set both their timers here.
- Touch AC Timer in the Program Screen to enter the AC Timer setup screen. Here you can choose to enable or disable the relevant timer, and use the time wheel to set the time for the operation. The AC timer icon will be on the status bar if the AC timer is set.
For more information click here